Alarm Response & Keyholding Services
It’s 2 am and your alarm system has activated, who is going to attend?
- In the event of an alarm activation (or emergency call-out) to your premises you will need a Keyholder to attend.
- Using your own staff to perform this function may result in placing them at risk as Lone Workers and may even result in prosecution under the Corporate Manslaughter Act or Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Kestrel Guards Security Officers can attend your premises as your authorised Keyholders.
- For domestic premises we will attend when you are unable to.
- Our Security Officers will investigate the cause of the activation and:
- The Keyholding service can also be used to allow access for pre-planned visits from contractors when you are away or out of hours.
- You can even call on us to respond to suspicious activity at your premises while you are there if you feel a call to the Police is not warranted.
Health & Safety
Examples of organisations for whom Kestrel Guards have supplied a keyholding service to:
- Cornwall County Council
- Dorset County Council
- Hampshire County Council
- Chichester City Council
- New Forest District Council
- English Heritage
- Southampton City Council
- Balfour Beatty
- Bendicks of Mayfair
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Rank Hovis Ltd