Alarm Response & Keyholding Services
It’s 2 am and your alarm system has activated, who is going to attend?
- In the event of an alarm activation (or emergency call-out) to your premises you will need a Keyholder to attend.
- Using your own staff to perform this function may result in placing them at risk as Lone Workers and may even result in prosecution under the Corporate Manslaughter Act or Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Kestrel Guards Security Officers can attend your premises as your authorised Keyholders.
- For domestic premises we will attend when you are unable to.
Our Security Officers will investigate the cause of the activation and:
- Take the proper and appropriate action and reset the system or remain on the premises until the situation has been resolved and the Alarm Engineer, Emergency Services etc have vacated the premises.
- Re-secure the building.
- Liaise with you in the event of a major incident or as directed by your reporting requirements.
- Liaise with our approved contractors if required to organise boarding up, plumbers, builders, glaziers, electricians etc on your behalf.
- Attend alarm activations and accompany your own Keyholder if preferred by liaising in advance and meeting at a rendezvous point before travelling together to your premises.
- The Keyholding service can also be used to allow access for pre-planned visits from contractors when you are away or out of hours.
- You can even call on us to respond to suspicious activity at your premises while you are there if you feel a call to the Police is not warranted.